Costa Rica Nature and Adventure tours

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Turu Ba Ri Park, San Jose Costa Rica

Turu Ba Ri Park, San Jose Costa Rica


By Jennifer McAllister - Costa Rica has many different parks and attractions to offer and is well-known for its canopy tours. I've been living in Costa Rica for almost 5 years and have tried many canopy tours but only one Turubari has truly impressed me and I would highly recommend it.
My experience with at this tour was really great. I had a combination of excitement and safety that allowed me to enjoy the visit to its fullest. All of their tours are great but for me the superman zip line tour is the best!
When you get there your guide will help gear you out and that's where the adventure begins. The Canopy is an exciting tour where you will slide down zip lines over the forest canopy. These guides are helpful and friendly and also very professional and well trained. I went there with my 6 year old son and even he had a great time. Plus the attractions are very well taken care of. I had a great time with them and I'm sure you will too, so enjoy and let me know how it goes.